*Synopsis:Please provide a synopsis (overview) of the book. As you write your synopsis, you may want to consider the following questions:
- What is the plot of the story?
- Who are the characters? How would you describe them?
- When are where does the story take place?
- What is the conflict or problem in the story?
- Does the book primarily tell a story or convey a theme, moral, or message?
- Is the book part of a series or tied to another work of fiction?
- What is the purpose of the book?
- What is the topic of the book?
- What details support the topic?
- What text structural pattern (sequence, description, cause/effect, comparison/contrast) is used to organize the book?
- What text features are available (i.e. table of contents, headings, italics, maps, photos, graphs and charts, etc.)?