*Synopsis:Please provide a synopsis (overview) of the book. As you write your synopsis, you may want to consider the following questions:
- What is the main thrust of the plot?
- Who are the identifiable characters?
- When does the story take place? Does it cover a span of time?
- Where does the story take place?
- Is the story's locale realistic or fantastic?
- What is the conflict(s)/problem(s) of the story? Is it central to the story or a complex of conflicts/problems?
- From what point of view is the story told?
- What is the toe and style of the narrative?
- Does the book remind you of others by the same author, or in the same genre?
- Is the book part of a series or tied to another work of fiction?
- What is the author's purpose?
- What is the book about?
- What is the scope of the book?
- Who will benefit from this book?
- What text structural pattern (sequence, description, cause/effect, comparison/contrast) is used to organize the book?
- What text features are available (i.e. table of contents, headings, italics, maps, photos, graphs and charts, etc.)?