Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

How do I withdraw from a course?

Student must submit a withdrawal request form to the Registrar's Office, H-214.

The course will receive a "W" grade. After Add/Drop and the first third of the Fall and Spring semesters, students are eligible to receive a 50% refund for each credit. Refer to the Academic Calendar for Winter and Summer dates. After the first third of the semester to November 1 (Fall) and April 1 (Spring) or mid semester for Summer Sessions, the course will receive a "W" grade and student is not entitled to any refund.

Related Articles