Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

What documentations do I need to change my name and how long does it take?

You need to submit legal documentation to the Registrar’s Office, Hepburn 214.  Documentation can be a marriage license, divorce decree, birth certificate or a court order for a name change.  Once proper documentation is received, your request for a name change is processed within two weeks.

Related Articles