Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

Where can I get information regarding my IRS form 1098-T Tax Statement?

The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 created two new Federal income tax credits for eligible taxpayers paying qualified tuition and related expenses. Both the HOPE CREDIT and the LIFETIME LEARNING CREDIT are claimed on a student's or parent's personal individual income tax Form 1040. More detailed information and instructions can be found on IRS Form 8863 (Education Credits) and Publication 970 (Tax Benefits for Higher Education), which are available at the IRS website http://www.irs.gov . Additional information can also be found at the website of the National Association of College and University Business Officers at http://www.nacubo.org .

For information on how to retrieve your 1098-T tax form click here


Related Articles