Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

If I want to withdraw from classes due to a medical issue, what should I do?

The Director of Counseling and Psychological Services oversees medical withdrawals. You will need to contact that office directly at 201-200-3165, speak with the director and provide him/her with the necessary documentation confirming your medical condition. The Director of Counseling & Psychological Services will then make a determination as to whether your request is accepted or denied.

Related Articles