Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

I want to get a state job (i.e., police officer), but the employer requests academic and disciplinary information from the Dean of Students. What should I do?

You must sign a waiver and give it to the employer who will request information from the Dean of Students. The employer must attach the waiver to the request in order to obtain the information.

If you don't see a question listed that you'd like to know the answer to, please call the Office of the Dean of Students at 201-200-3525 or visit us at the Business Development Incubator, GSUB 127.

Related Articles