Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

What if I lose my certificate for completing a non-credit course? Is it possible to acquire a replacement?

Our office is not responsible for certificates that are lost or stolen. If you wish to receive a replacement certificate, you may fill out a replacement form in our office. There is a $10.00 fee and a two-week waiting period for each replacement certificate

Related Articles