Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

What is the withdrawal process?

Student must submit a withdrawal request form to the Registrar's Office, H-214. The course will receive a "W" grade. After Add/Drop and the first third of the semester, students are eligible to receive a 50% refund for each credit. 

After the first third of the semester to November 1 (Fall) and April 1 (Spring) or mid semester for Summer Sessions, the course will receive a “W” grade and student is not entitled to any refund. 

Note: Withdrawals cannot be done online thru self-service.  Withdrawal form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office. 

Please refer to the Academic Calendar for dates.

Related Articles