Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

Can I receive credit for past military experience?

Yes. New students must submit all official transcripts (JST, CCAF, etc.), DD214's, or educational-oriented certificates to the Transfer Resource Center, located in the Hepburn Hall, Room 201. 

Students who leave the university to attend Basic Military Training (or additional schooling) for any branch of service can also request transfer credit upon returning to NJCU. If students return prior to being out for three consecutive semesters, they must fill out a Waiver of General Studies Courses form, and have it signed by the Office of Military & Veterans Services, located in Grossnickle Hall, Room 418.  

Related Articles