Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

I have been accepted by NJCU and already have an associate’s degree. How do I register for classes?

Submit a transcript from the institution that awarded the associate’s degree to the NJCU Office of Undergraduate Admissions and make an appointment to meet a faculty advisor in your intended major department. The Transfer Resource Center will evaluate the credits earned.

Related Articles