Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

I have been accepted by NJCU and I have taken some college courses but have not received an associate’s degree. How do I register for classes?

If you have earned 30 credits or more and know your major, contact the major department for advisement. If you earned fewer than 30 credits and are unsure what your major will be, make an appointment with an advisor in the UAC.

Related Articles