Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

Can I take a course at another college while attending NJCU?

Yes, however you must get written permission prior to registering for courses at any other college or university. Major courses must be approved by the appropriate department chair. General Studies courses must be approved by the Dean of Arts and Sciences. To earn transfer credits for General Studies courses, complete an Application for Waiver Form which is available online at http://www.njcu.edu/academics/pdf/advisement_forms/waiver_gen_studies.pdf.

Related Articles