Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

Can I take a class on a pass/fail basis?

Yes, but there are several restrictions. The pass/fail option is only available for elective, non-major, or General Studies courses. The pass/fail option is not available for All University Requirement (AUR) or minor courses. Students must complete the Pass/Fail Form, which is available in the Office of the Registrar or at http://web.njcu.edu/dept/registrar/Uploads/pass_and_fail_form.pdf. Forms must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar during the second week of the semester following the add/drop period.

Related Articles