Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

How do I submit transcripts from other countries?

University Admissions only accept foreign transcript evaluation.
Transcripts from foreign schools must be evaluated by NACES members (www.naces.org/members.html) such as World Education Services www.wes.org and Educational Credential Evaluators www.ece.org. Request a course-by-course evaluation that lists individual subjects and grades, and a final, cumulative, Grade Point Average (GPA).

Related Articles