Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!

Who can I talk to about my progress towards graduation?

Undergraduate Students:

Seniors planning to graduate at the end of the following semester are required to file for Graduation Clearance at the Registrar's Office (Hepburn, 214). An appointment should be made with a faculty advisor in advance to review final records.

Graduate Students:

Related Articles