Follow the steps below to log into Blackboard:
1. Use your Web browser (e.g.
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari) to locate the
following URL: http://blackboard.njcu.edu
2. Enter your GothicNet ID in the
USERNAME field and your GothicNet password in the PASSWORD field and click the
3. All Blackboard courses in which
you are enrolled will appear on your My Web Courses page. To enter a course,
click on the title of the course inside the My Courses channel.
If you would like to use the Blackboard Mobile app:
1. Download and install the Blackboard Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store depending on your mobile device's operating system.
2. Open the app and Allow for Notifications to be sent from Blackboard.
3. Type in New Jersey City University to find your school, type in your GothicNet ID, and your GothicNet password. Click the Log In button.